Informatics Assistant Syllabus – DoIT&C IA syllabus
Informatics Assistant Syllabus – Department of Information Technology & Communication, Government of Rajasthan is providing various IT service to citizens of Rajasthan. The Role of Informatics Assistant is very important to providing such services. So that DoIT&C is recruited candidate for the post of IA yearly. Syllabus of Informatics Assistant is below : –
Syllabus of Part – I – Written Examination
- Problem Solving, Data Interpretation, Data Sufficiency, Logical Reasoning, Mental Ability and Analytical Reasoning.
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs relating to India and Rajasthan, Major developments in the field of Information Technology.
- Overview of the Computer System including input-output devices, pointing devices and scanner.
- Introduction to Operating System, Word Processing (MS-Word), Spread Sheet Software (MS-Excel), Presentation Software (MS-Powerpoint), DBMS Software (MS-Access).
- Representation of Data (Digital vs. Analog, Number System – Decimal, Binary & Hexa Decimal), Introduction to Data Processing, Concepts of files and its types.
- Introduction of Internet Technology and Protocol, LAN, MAN, WAN, Search Engines, Introduction to online and offline messaging, World Wide Web Browsers, Web publishing, Creation and maintenance of websites, HTML interactivity tools, Multimedia and graphics, Voice mail and Video Conferencing, Introduction to e-Commerce.
- Security: Protecting Computer Systems from virus and malicious attacks, Introduction to Firewalls and its utility, Backup & Restoring data.
- Algorithms for problem solving, Introduction to C language, Principles and Programming Techniques, Introduction of Object Oriented Programming (OOPs) concepts, Introduction to “Integrated Development Environment” and its advantages.
Syllabus of Part – II – Typing speed test
Speed test in Hindi & English language is only qualifying typing test. The number of candidate to the admitted to the part II of the examination shall be about three times of the vacancies.