RAS vacancy 2018 – RAS notification 2018
RAS vacancy 2018- The candidate who are searching ras vacancy, ras 2018 notification, ras vacancy in rajasthan, now stop the searching. Rajasthan Public Service Commission has issued RAS 2018 notification. The total no. of vacancy of ras 2018 is 405 for state cadre and 575 for subordinate services. Interested candidate may apply online for ras from 12-04-2018 to 11-05-2018. Link for online application of RAS will be open on 12-04-2018. Age limit for this post is between 21 years to 40 years. Age limit, scheme of examination, syllabus, category wise no. of vacancy, admit card, last year cut off is given below in this post.
Ras vacancy 2018, no. of post of ras, scheme of examination, ras syllabus, last year cut off, ras vacancy list
Ras vacancy 2018 – Total no. of post
RAS state service – 405
RAS subordinate service – 575
Total ras vacancy – 980
RAS service list
Rajasthan Administrative Service is divided into two parts, First, State service and Second, Subordinate service. The allocation of service will be provided on preferences of student and merit basis. Here the service list of RAS is given below.
State services list of RAS
- Rajasthan Administrative service
- Rajasthan Police Service
- Rajasthan Account Service
- Rajasthan Insurance Service
- Rajasthan Industrial Service
- Rajasthan Tourism Service
- Rajasthan Commercial Tax Service
- Rajasthan Coperative Service
- Rajasthan Jail Service
- Rajasthan Planning office Service
- Rajasthan Food & Civil supply Service
- Rajasthan Transport Service
- Rajasthan Women and Childe development Service
- Rajasthan Devasthan Service
- Rajasthan Rurla Development Service
- Rajasthan Women Dovelopment Service
- Rajasthan Labour Development Service
- Rajashan Minority Affairs Service
- Rajasthan Excise service
- Rajasthan Preventive force Service
Subordinate services list of RAS
- Rajasthan Industry subordinate service
- Rajasthan Tehsildar service
- Rajasthan Subordinate service (Planning)
- Rajasthan Subordinate Devasthan service
- Rajasthan Excise Subordinate service
- Rajasthan Commercial Tax Subordinate service
- Rajasthan Food & Civil Service Subordinate service
- Rajasthan Cooperative Subordinate service
- Rajasthan Women & Child Development Subordinate service
- Rajasthan Social Justice & Empowerment Subordinate service
- Rajasthan Labour development Subordinate service
- Rajasthan Minority affairs Subordinate service
Educational Qualification of RAS 2018
Graduate in any subject
Age limit of RAS 2018
Last date of application
Student can apply from 12th April 2018 and the last date of form submitting is 11th May 2018
Scheme of RAS Examination
The Combined Competitive Examination will be held in two successive stages(i) Preliminary Examination, and (ii) Main Examination
(i) Preliminary examination : The Preliminary Examination will consist of one paper on the subject specified below, which will be of objective type and carry a maximum of 200 marks. The examination is meant to serve as a screening test only. The Standard of the paper will be that of a Bachelor’s Degree Level. The marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination by the candidates, who are declared qualified for admission to Main Examination will not be counted for determining their final order of merit.
(ii) Main examination:
(a) The number of candidates to be admitted to the Main Examination will be 15 times the total approximate number of vacancies (category wise) to be filled in the year in the various Services and posts, but in the said range all those candidates who secure the same percentage of marks as
may be fixed by the Commission for any lower range will be admitted to the Main Examination.
(b) The written examination will consist of the following four papers which will be descriptive/analytical. A candidate must take all the papers listed below which will also consist of question paper of brief, medium, long answer and descriptive type questions. The standard of General Hindi and General English will be that of Sr. Secondary level. The time allowed for each paper shall be 3 hours.
Papers Maximum Marks
Paper I General Studies-I 200
Paper II General Studies-II 200
Paper III General Studies-III 200
Paper IV General Hindi and General English 200
Personality and viva-voce Examination
(i) Candidates who obtain such minimum qualifying marks in the written test of the Main Examination as may be fixed by the Commission in their discretion shall be summoned by them for an interview for a personality test which carries 100 marks.
(ii) The Commission shall award marks to each candidate interviewed by them. In interviewing the candidates besides awarding marks in respect of character, personality, address, physique, marks shall also be awarded for the candidate’s knowledge of Rajasthani culture. However for
selection to the Rajasthan Police Service, candidates having ‘C’ Certificate of N.C.C. shall be given preference. The marks so awarded shall be added to the marks obtained in the written test by each such candidate.
General Instructions :
(i) All papers shall be answered either in Hindi or in English, but no candidate shall be permitted to answer any one paper partly in Hindi and partly in English unless specifically allowed to do so.
(ii) If a candidate’s handwriting is not easily legible, a deduction will be made on this account from the total marks otherwise accruing to him.
(iii) Credit will be given for orderly, effective and exact expression combined with due economy of words in all subjects of examination.